- Android இயங்கு தளம் உள்ள Mobile
- Android Data Recovery Software
Android Data Recovery Software: Home page
Android Data Recovery Software Direct Download: android-recovery.exe
Serial Key Generator: Cloud Download
Android Data Recovery Software இலவசமானது அல்ல. இதன் சீரியல் code தேவை என்றால் மேலதிகமாக இதையும் பெற வேண்டும்.
இதற்கு அவர்கள் தரும் விளக்கம்:
Yes, of course you can restore all deleted contacts from your Android phone with the Android recovery tool - Android Data Recovery, it allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. With this marvelous software, you can get back messages, contacts, videos, photos and more from Android phone without quality loss.
1. Install and run the Android recovery tool
2.Connect Android to computer and enable USB debugging
Then connect your Android phone to computer and check if you have enabled USB debugging on your Android phone. If not, follow the ways below; If you did, you can move to the 3rd step now.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3.Begin to scan your Android for lost contacts
Now you are in step 3 - Device Detected, that means your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here, you just need to click "Start" to analyze your Android device and wait for a few seconds.
4. Preview and restore contacts on Android
After all contacts and messages have been scanned out, the program will remind you stop the scan, because it is a waste of time to scan all data. Then you can preview all contacts one by one in the scan result, mark those you want and click "Recover" to selectively save them on your computer.
Note: Contacts found in the scan result contain those you deleted recently (displayed in orange) and those existing on your Android phone (displayed in black). You can separate them by using the button above: Only display deleted items.