This Autodesk Official Press book helps you become an AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT expert and has been fully updated to cover all of AutoCAD's new capabilities. Featuring the popular, empowering presentation style of veteran award-winning author George Omura, this indispensable resource teaches AutoCAD essentials using concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on projects.
- Introduces you to the basics of the interface and drafting tools
- Details how to effectively use hatches, fields, and tables
- Covers attributes, dynamic blocks, curves, and geometric constraints
- Explores 3D modeling and imaging
- Discusses customization and integration
- Helps you prepare for the AutoCAD certification exams
- Features a website that includes all the project files necessary for the tutorials
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials
Learn crucial AutoCAD tools and techniques with this Autodesk Official Press Book Quickly become productive using AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 with this full color Autodesk Official Press guide. This unique learning resource features concise, straightforward explanations and real–world, hands–on exercises and tutorials. Following a quick discussion of concepts and goals, each chapter moves on to an approachable hands–on exercise designed to reinforce real–world tactics and techniques. Compelling, full–color screenshots illustrate tutorial steps, and chapters conclude with related and more open–ended projects to further reinforce the chapter′s lessons. Starting and ending files for the exercises are also available for download, so you can compare your results with those of professionals.